Flexibility of GREENMOT test equipment
providing the capacity to implement many kind of component test benches (mechanical, transmission, powertrain, cooling pack, exchanger, …)
Perfect knowledge and hardware control
allowing fine settings and advanced control (acyclism generation, inertia reduction by relative control,…)
GREENMOT is able to specifically implement test bench for many component applications :
- Static characterization, quasi-static and/or systems dynamics with possibility of thermal fluids regulation.
- RPM mapping / stabilized or transient torque
- Motor acyclism
Many system combinations are possible, including the implementation of low inertia motor :
- Motor 22 kW, inertia 0.0027 kg.m², max peak torque 150 N.m
- Motor 22 kW, inertia 0.077 kg.m², max peak torque 190 N.m
- Motor 37 kW, inertia 0.23 kg.m², max peak torque 450 N.m
Generation of controlled and repeatable motor acyclism.
These tests can also be realized with thermal fluid and/or aeraulic regulation.
Aeraulics & thermal benches
Test equipments combined with GREENMOT methodologies provide fine cooling pack or exchanger performance characterization.
|Aeraulics||280 kW to 20°C <=> 35 kW to -10°C|
|Maximum air flow||60 000 m3/h|
|Temperature||-10°C to +45°C|
|Fluid loop||Glycol water 200 kW or oil 10 kW|
|Maximum flow||70 m3/h|
|Maximum pressure||6 bars|
|Temperature||-10°C to 90°C|