Stéphane LONDOS founded the company Greenmot in October 2010. Trained at ECAM Lyon and then at IFPEN, he spent his career at PSA and then Faurecia, as innovation manager. With 20 years of experience in the automotive world and Engine R&D, he has created innovative test facilities to meet new business constraints.
Around Stéphane LONDOS, three design offices and an operations department bring together expertise around the vehicle, energy and thermal management, innovative project management and the industrialization of testing and development processes.
- 2010 : Creation of GREENMOT in Ecully (69)
- 2011 : Automotive climatic test cell construction
- 2012 : Robot Driver first development
- 2012 : Torque Testing Solution first development
- End of 2014 : Move to Villefranche sur Saône (69) acquiring new facilities of 3.500m²
- 2015 : High power climatic test cell construction
- October 2016 : Opening of High power climatic test cell
- 2018 : Introducing the design office “Engineering“
- 2019 : Fund raising and acquisition of new facilities of 10 000m²
- 2020 : Opening of the new High power climatic test cells (-32°C | +55°C)
10 years in 2020
Founded in 2010, Greenmot celebrates its 10 years of existence in October 2020, with the opening of new test cells and despite an uncertain health and economic context.
We suggest that you look back over the past 10 years; follow Stéphane Londos and his team in the discovery of the history of Greenmot with explanations on the name of the company, the first clients, the first challenges, team growth, development on new projects related to the transition energetic.