GREENMOT provides highly efficient services and tools for
✅ Preparing new RDE regulation with vehicle testing facilities providing large operating ranges in terms of engine RPM / load / temperature.
✅ Accurate quantifying fuel/energy savings provided by eco-innovations
✅ Hybride control strategy optimization
✅ New calibration programs reducing vehicle development time
Definition – Specific design – Calibration – Installation
GREENMOT uses an “in situ” measurement approach in the operating environment. Our expertise and methodology allow us to understand measurement environment and to reduce intrusiveness of this measurement.
Data validation – Automatic formatting – Analysis
Global vehicle test campaigns generate important volume of data to be processed, GREENMOT has developed methodologies and automatic tools for data validation and data formatting.
GREENMOT uses Amesim software, Matlab or any customer dedicated software.
We support you in your vehicle development by controlling the test environment:
For acheiving the highest provision of services, GREENMOT has chosen the following innovative approach : “Put the component benches into the vehicle rather than the vehicle components in the test bench“. Indeed, the physical value measurement is only significant if :
- It is measured without disrupting the system,
- It is realized without environment changes,
- It is realized in real-use and realistic conditions,
- The physical measurement point is under control.
Data collection & post-treatment
Thanks to its methodolgy and its specifically designed tools, GREENMOT is able to offer you a very high repatability between several tests on the same driving cycle.
* with CI95 // test proven
Consumption & Pollutant emissions measurements
Pollutant Emissions Measurements System – PEMS
BENCHMARK | HEAVY DUTY TRUCKS | BUSES & COACHES | TRACTORS | MILITARY VEHICLES | OILS & FUELS | DRIVING CYCLES
- Stability and extreme repeatability of test environment
- Global physical instrumentation that do not require any confidential OEM / suppliers information (like OBD,…)
- Global vehicle approach allowing to acquire maximum data in one single test campaign environment.
Find out on our Benchmark strategy and methodology