Fuels and lubricants are among the main sources of vehicle power, especially in the world of heavy and industrial vehicles. For the latter, specific test conditions must be implemented in order to allow precise analysis of the measurements. With its expertise in carrying out these tests, GREENMOT is positioned as a key player in the event.
Greenmot is a partner of the 13th Oleofuels Summit 2022 which will take place in Aix-en-Provence, on May 18 & 19, 2022, after the postponement of the 2021 session. Alongside a rich agenda of specialist conferences, we will present our methodology and our testing facilities on a dedicated stand.
Indeed, the GREENMOT climatic test cells, thanks to the direct mechanical connection combined with the use of the G-ROBOT, guarantee the repeatability of the tests under real conditions of use. Our expertise is thus recognized by both manufacturers and oil companies for the precision and relevance of the product test results, which allow a real comparison between the different products tested.
Come meet us!
2022 Key Topics
- Oleofuels Market Overview – Evaluating Key Market Industry Trends – 2020 and Beyond
- Reviewing Existing Renewable Energy Directive and Key Regulatory Updates
- Sourcing of Effective Feedstocks for Oleofuels
- Latest Conversion Technology – Finding the Silver Bullet
- Moving the European Oleofuels Market Forward – From Research & Development to Commercialisation
- Future Fuels for Transportations
- HVO supply and demand outlook – future marketing possibilities for HVO by-products such as bio naphtha and bio-propane
- RED II – is this really incentivizing the market in order to leverage full market potential?
- Case Study: Moving the European Oleofuels Market Forward – From Research & Development to Commercialisation – A refiner’s perspective
When : 18-19 May, 2022
Where: Aix-en-Provence, France
Mandatory registration: register on the dedicated website